Mydiva Brazilian Straight Hair Weave 613 Blonde Human Hair 3 Bundles With Closure Remy Hair Extension 10-30inch Free Ship
1. Q: Why are my hair extension getting tangled?
A: 1)Your hair extension tangle due to dryness, oil dirt built-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily
2) Make sure to wash condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use olive oil to moisten it smoothly or consult your stylist for more help.
2. Q: Can I dye the hair? What Should I pay attention to?
A: All our hair can be dyed to the color you want, except #613, but you need do it professionally to get the exact color without damage the hair. As virgin hair will be easily dry after leaving the hair donor, so don’ t dye or restyle the hair too frequently, it will harm the hair badly.
3. Q: Why does my hair loose the pattern after washing?
A: Wavy/curly hair was made by steam, without any chemicals, so the texture will be looser after washing. Pls kindly understand that we do it to maintain the hair for lifetime and keep its natural state. You can restyle the hair to get special style.
4. Q: Why does gray hair exist in my hair bundle?
A: Virgin non-dyed hair will have a few strands gray hair or split ends inside, it' s normal and not a quality problem.
We usually collect the hair carefully during production, but we can t guarantee 100% no gray hair or split ends.please understand and pick up the few strands out by yourself. Thank you so much for your understanding.
5. Q: How long does the hair last?
A: Our hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Some customer care it very well and use it more than 12 months. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it to last longer.
6. Q: How do I wash my hair extensions?
A: Wash the hair in one direction. From top to bottom, avoid washing hair upside down in the sink. Use shampoo and conditioner that are for dry hair and add moisture. Wash hair directly after swimming. When brushing your hair, start from the bottom and work your way up while holding the top part to keep it from shedding or stretching.